Phone explodes in class

Darin Hlavaty was having a normal day of classes at Rowan College in Mount Laurel, New Jersey in September. He sat down for lecture with his dead iPhone 6 Plus in his back pocket when he had the shock of his life.

He said the phone started making fizzing and popping noises and he felt immense heat from it that actually burned a hole in his jeans.

He quickly threw the smoking phone on the ground and it burst into flames, even lighting the carpet on fire!

Up Next:


Up Next

  • Phone explodes in class
  • 4-year-old with autism becomes honorary Wawa general manager
  • Alcohol-infused ice cream store opens
  • Who is the mystery 3rd floor griller?
  • Twin sisters deliver baby boys on same day just hours apart
  • Local drum corps trying to get to world championships
  • Police honor 8-year-old who paid for officer's meal
  • The spot in New York City where 1 million people are buried
  • Homeless man fights for his dumpster home
  • The mystery of the Gay Street cross