NJ residents who voted by mail in 2016 automatically received absentee ballots this year, but what does that mean for military personnel serving overseas, who are permitted to vote by email? Former Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno, whose son is in the Air Force, weighs in.
- Absentee ballot system raises questions about military vote
- Child luring attempts reported in NJ
- Principal on leave after banning candy canes
- Man's disappearance sets urgent search in motion
- Dad posts video of daughter's punishment for bullying
- Bon Jovi's wine named best rosé of 2018
- No to broccoli, yes to crazy socks!
- New law requires stove knob covers
- Subway worker's video shows large rat in booth
- Young entrepreneur forged special bond with Bush