NJ Transit audit results are in and Governor Murphy thinks the focus should be on meeting the positive train control deadline and hiring a lot more staff. But how will it happen, and does it mean a fare hike? Monica Guy has the details and our A+ panel weighs in.
- Audit results are in, so what's next for NJ Transit?
- Polio-like virus has doctors and parents on high alert
- 9/11 first responder in need of kidney transplant
- Residents say Bronx NYCHA building is teeming with rats
- Union City makes extra safety push after fire that killed 5
- Absentee ballot system raises questions about military vote
- Murphy questioned on rape allegations against ex-staffer
- Hasbrouck Heights football fans walk the talk
- Mom wants answers after 4-year-old comes home with crack cocaine
- Habitat for Humanity project lets woman stay in her home