21-year-old Natalie Dempsey died as she sped to a fire scene. Her chief tells the story of an amazingly tough and funny young woman.
- Female firefighter inspired many
- Effort underway to rename avenue for Obama
- Teen decries National Honor Society exclusion
- Lawyers for animals? Some say yes
- Job challenges intensify for workers over 50
- Marijuana and hemp products touted for pain, anxiety relief
- How much money does it take to be happy in your state?
- De Blasio guarantees health care for all NYC residents
- FDNY pays tribute to a young firefighter killed while helping others
- Holistic nutritionist maps out health plan