Alvaro Llanos and Shawn Simons survived the deadly Seton Hall dorm fire. Now they travel the world speaking about fire prevention and safety and fulfilling their mission to be the voice of burn survivors who may feel trapped in their own skin.
- Fire survivors spread message of recovery and inspiration
- Effort underway to rename avenue for Obama
- Teen decries National Honor Society exclusion
- Lawyers for animals? Some say yes
- Job challenges intensify for workers over 50
- Marijuana and hemp products touted for pain, anxiety relief
- How much money does it take to be happy in your state?
- De Blasio guarantees health care for all NYC residents
- FDNY pays tribute to a young firefighter killed while helping others
- Holistic nutritionist maps out health plan