NJ Department of Health inspectors in August found unsafe conditions at the Wanaque Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, where at least seven young patients have died this month. Monica Guy has the story.
- Inspection found poor conditions at facility where 7 children died
- Female? Gender neutral? Some want a new Santa
- Police and Amazon work to foil package thieves
- Homeless Muppet arrives on "Sesame Street"
- Holland Tunnel decoration controversy heats up
- Drivers rush to grab money after truck spills cash
- Christmas trees: Team Real or Team Fake?
- Ale vs. lager preference says a lot about you
- Man starts petition to move Holland Tunnel tree
- Off-duty responders save condo residents in fire