Ever since the Pittsburgh synagogue massacre, places of worship and schools are on high alert as they try to balance security and faith in their jobs as educators. George Falkowski checked in at the Golda Och School in West Orange to see how the school community is handling the challenge.
- Jewish school staff vigilant in wake of synagogue attack
- Effort underway to rename avenue for Obama
- Teen decries National Honor Society exclusion
- Lawyers for animals? Some say yes
- Job challenges intensify for workers over 50
- Marijuana and hemp products touted for pain, anxiety relief
- How much money does it take to be happy in your state?
- De Blasio guarantees health care for all NYC residents
- FDNY pays tribute to a young firefighter killed while helping others
- Holistic nutritionist maps out health plan