The mother of a 4-year-old Bronx girl who brought crack cocaine home from day care -- and tested positive for the drug -- is demanding that the center be closed immediately. Nate Rodgers talked to the mother.
- Mom wants answers after 4-year-old comes home with crack cocaine
- Effort underway to rename avenue for Obama
- Teen decries National Honor Society exclusion
- Lawyers for animals? Some say yes
- Job challenges intensify for workers over 50
- Marijuana and hemp products touted for pain, anxiety relief
- How much money does it take to be happy in your state?
- De Blasio guarantees health care for all NYC residents
- FDNY pays tribute to a young firefighter killed while helping others
- Holistic nutritionist maps out health plan