The mother of a 4-year-old Bronx girl who brought crack cocaine home from day care -- and tested positive for the drug -- is demanding that the center be closed immediately. Nate Rodgers talked to the mother.
- Mom wants answers after 4-year-old comes home with crack cocaine
- Polio-like virus has doctors and parents on high alert
- 9/11 first responder in need of kidney transplant
- Residents say Bronx NYCHA building is teeming with rats
- Union City makes extra safety push after fire that killed 5
- Absentee ballot system raises questions about military vote
- Murphy questioned on rape allegations against ex-staffer
- Hasbrouck Heights football fans walk the talk
- Habitat for Humanity project lets woman stay in her home
- NYC officials taking action on Queens "Boulevard of Death"