The family of a boy who has a deadly peanut allergy is suing after the local district limits the amount of time their son's allergen-sniffing service dog can be in school. Monica Guy talked to the family's lawyer and the woman who trained Trixie, the dog. Should Trixie be allowed in school? Our A+ panel weighs in.
- School sued over allergy service dog access
- Effort underway to rename avenue for Obama
- Teen decries National Honor Society exclusion
- Lawyers for animals? Some say yes
- Job challenges intensify for workers over 50
- Marijuana and hemp products touted for pain, anxiety relief
- How much money does it take to be happy in your state?
- De Blasio guarantees health care for all NYC residents
- FDNY pays tribute to a young firefighter killed while helping others
- Holistic nutritionist maps out health plan