LOS ANGELES - 22-year-old Beth Goodier has been diagnosed with Kleine-Levin Syndrome, also known as 'Sleeping Beauty Syndrome'. Beth has been asleep for 75% of the past 5 years.
- Young teen diagnosed with 'sleeping beauty syndrome'
- Could a statue of Missy Elliott replace a confederate monument?
- Ne-Yo declares beef with... beef?
- Eva Longoria is our bikini inspiration
- The queen of pop slips from her throne
- This is the role Leo DiCaprio was born to play
- The royal family has a strict travel diet
- Snoop Dogg is in the doghouse with some UFC fighters
- Calvin Harris is the world's highest-paid DJ
- Kanye West and Jay-Z's feud is now a movie