LOS ANGELES - 22-year-old Beth Goodier has been diagnosed with Kleine-Levin Syndrome, also known as 'Sleeping Beauty Syndrome'. Beth has been asleep for 75% of the past 5 years.
- Young teen diagnosed with 'sleeping beauty syndrome'
- John Legend was a spelling bee champ as a kid
- Man goes to Disneyland 2000 days in a row
- This summer you're going to do... absolutely nothing!
- Batman stops shoplifter stealing 'Lego Batman Movie'
- If you get good grades, Marshawn Lynch will cut you
- Hanson says Justin Bieber's music is like an STD
- Polite car horns are now a thing
- Just call her Lorde Of the Onion Rings
- Lindsay Lohan is acting up again