LOS ANGELES - 22-year-old Beth Goodier has been diagnosed with Kleine-Levin Syndrome, also known as 'Sleeping Beauty Syndrome'. Beth has been asleep for 75% of the past 5 years.
- Young teen diagnosed with 'sleeping beauty syndrome'
- A scientific explanation for 'Hanger'
- Mariah is making a drama series about her life
- Kermit The Frog is getting a big makeover
- The secret to Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake's happy marriage
- You can now buy Instagram likes from a vending machine
- Harry Styles is not as famous as you may think
- Beyonce helped make 'Wonder Woman' a success
- John Legend was a spelling bee champ as a kid
- Man goes to Disneyland 2000 days in a row