LOS ANGELES - 22-year-old Beth Goodier has been diagnosed with Kleine-Levin Syndrome, also known as 'Sleeping Beauty Syndrome'. Beth has been asleep for 75% of the past 5 years.
- Young teen diagnosed with 'sleeping beauty syndrome'
- Blink 182's next tour stop may be in space
- Snoop Dogg & Matthew McConaughey's comedy may get you high
- Your grandpa can fianlly be on 'The Voice'
- Zac Efron survived a bear encounter
- Green Day has some heaven-sent news!
- Angelina Jolie is the queen of Halloween
- Arnold confesses he tricked Sly into a bad movie
- Pharma bro Martin Shkreli dishes on becoming a prison bro
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson suffers a bloody accident on set