Social media plays a key role during and after traumatic events- it can bring people together, but it can also have some very negative effects. A recent study shows that viewing violent events via social media can cause symptoms similar to those of PTSD. Watch video above for full story.
- WATCH: How does tragedy reported in the news affect our mental health?
- Eagles' Chris Long donates every single paycheck this season to charity
- Odin the hero dog recovers after saving animals from Wine Country fires
- Viral photo of female soccer referee inspiring young fan
- Pumpkin pie eating champ consumes 16.8 pounds of pie
- Newlyweds adopt stray dog who crashed wedding
- Kindergartner cracks piggy bank to pay for classmates' milk
- Here's why the Atlantic hurricane season isn't over yet
- Girl forgoes birthday presents to buy bulletproof vest for police dog
- Why we love (or hate) scary movies