Abducted NJ boys found safe - My9 New Jersey

Abducted NJ boys found safe

Posted: Updated:
MYFOXNY.COM -

New Jersey State Police say 2 young boys whose mother was found fatally stabbed have been recovered safe in South Carolina. State police say Amber Alert for the boys ages 7 and 8 was canceled early Saturday morning.

Police in Lodi began searching for Anthony and Nicholas Jordan on Friday evening after police said they were taken from their elementary school by their father, John Jordan. State police Sgt. 1st Class Gregory Williams says John Jordan was arrested in Greenville, South Carolina. No additional information on his arrest was immediately available.

State police said the boys’ mother was found stabbed to death. Authorities did not immediately release additional information on her death.

Ralph Dejulia said he knew something was wrong when he couldn’t reach his girlfriend, Tracy Jordan, Friday morning by phone or text message. By midday Friday, his and her worst fears were confirmed.

A law enforcement official close to the case says Jordan’s estranged, soon to be ex-husband John, fatally stabbed her multiple times inside her Lodi garden apartment. “He’s been abusive toward her. And, it came to this,” Dejulia said.

  • New Jersey NewsNew Jersey NewsMore>>

  • New Jersey detective acquitted in Maryland highway shooting

    NJ detective acquitted in Md. highway shooting

    Thursday, July 31 2014 5:20 PM EDT2014-07-31 21:20:31 GMT
    A jury has found a New Jersey detective not guilty in the slaying of a driver during an alleged road-rage incident. Joseph Walker, 41, an investigator for the Hudson County, New Jersey, prosecutor's office, was found not guilty on all counts on Wednesday in Anne Arundel County Circuit Court. He had been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Joseph Harvey, 36, of Landsdowne.
    A jury has found a New Jersey detective not guilty in the slaying of a driver during an alleged road-rage incident. Joseph Walker, 41, an investigator for the Hudson County, New Jersey, prosecutor's office, was found not guilty on all counts on Wednesday in Anne Arundel County Circuit Court. He had been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Joseph Harvey, 36, of Landsdowne.
  • Man charged for the overdose death of Hillsborough resident on Christmas Eve

    Man charged for the overdose death of Hillsborough resident on Christmas Eve

    Thursday, July 31 2014 11:38 AM EDT2014-07-31 15:38:39 GMT

    A Bridgewater man has been charged with the death of a 22-year-old Hillsborough resident who overdosed on Heroin Christmas Eve morning, according to nj.com.

    A Bridgewater man has been charged with the death of a 22-year-old Hillsborough resident who overdosed on Heroin Christmas Eve morning, according to nj.com.

  • East Hanover man admits exposing himself to child

    East Hanover man admits exposing himself to child

    Thursday, July 31 2014 11:34 AM EDT2014-07-31 15:34:55 GMT
    An East Hanover man previously convicted of child endangerment pleaded guilty Wednesday to exposing himself to another child on several occasions when she was between the ages of 4 and 6. Kenneth Lull, 48, who has been in jail since 2008, received a three-year suspended sentence under the plea agreement, according to NJ.com.
    An East Hanover man previously convicted of child endangerment pleaded guilty Wednesday to exposing himself to another child on several occasions when she was between the ages of 4 and 6. Kenneth Lull, 48, who has been in jail since 2008, received a three-year suspended sentence under the plea agreement, according to NJ.com.
Powered by WorldNow
Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices